[PD-dev] pd-extended build logs

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jan 27 01:10:19 CET 2007

On Jan 25, 2007, at 1:15 PM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
> Georg Holzmann hat gesagt: // Georg Holzmann wrote:
>
>>> The script only sends the email if the build fails.  The complete
>>> logs
>>> are on the website if you want to see them.
>>
>> e.g. the log from today says: (see [1])
>>
>> And one more question:
>> All the new externals I added in the last weeks are not in the
>> windows
>> installers
>
> For whatever reason 0.40 for Windows isn't built ATM. And to get your
> externals into the 0.39 builds, they need to be tagged in CVS, because
> this build is not built from HEAD, but from branch-v0-39-2-extended or
> so.

That is true, but please don't just start adding anything to that
branch.  It is almost at release candidate, which is total code
freeze, so its a really bad time to add a bunch of new code.  Only if
it's trivial or essential to this release.

I want to get these releases stable, that this is one of the steps
necessary to making stable releases.

.hc