[PD-dev] problems building PD from CVS on 10.4 ppc

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sat Jan 27 21:31:31 CET 2007

Hey all,

With the nightly build server down I've been trying to build PD-extended
on 10.4 ppc. It kept failing and I eventually just tried building PD
from CVS itself. both the "miller" and "main" branches.

It looks like the new i386 stuff is messing things up, since I see -arch
ppc in places, and then a load of errors about a non matching cputype
and i386 specified in other places.

Have I lost my mind, or am just using the wrong branches? I assume the
nightly build system uses MAIN?

Attached is the end of the failure.

Any suggestions?

.b.