[PD-dev] string type for pd

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Jan 28 08:06:28 CET 2007

Yeah, sounds cool indeed.   If you want to try it in the Pd-extended
builds, add the patch to packages/patches with a descriptive name and
the version of Pd is was diffed from.  (just don't add it to the
0.39.2 release branch ;)

Those patches are automatically applied as part of the build system.
Your patch will have to play nice with the patches that are there.

.hc