[PD-dev] pd-extended build logs

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Jan 28 09:33:50 CET 2007

Hallo,

> Because I am currently using an really ugly kludge that should be
> removed.  It is not too hard to get the ./configure && make stuff
> working on Windows, and it has a lot of advantages, so I am not
> supporting the ugly kludge anymore.  Plus, if the ./configure && make
> stuff works on Windows, I think it'll be easier to cross-compile for
> Windows from other free platforms, like Debian.

Hm, at first I wanted to suggest trying to build the externals at
least for Windows as well, even without Pd which would be useful to
spot platform specific bugs early on. But then I remembered, that some
kind of pd.lib is needed on Windows to build externals, isn't it?
And this probably won't build, if Pd won't build. Hm++.

Ciao