pd-extended windows builds (was: [PD-dev] pd-extended build logs)

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Sun Jan 28 18:13:03 CET 2007

Hallo!

> Because I am currently using an really ugly kludge that should be
> removed.  It is not too hard to get the ./configure && make stuff
> working on Windows, and it has a lot of advantages, so I am not
> supporting the ugly kludge anymore.  Plus, if the ./configure && make
> stuff works on Windows, I think it'll be easier to cross-compile for
> Windows from other free platforms, like Debian.

Hm ... so this means that ATM Pd-Extended is not supported for windows
at all?

I'm sorry, I have no windows machine here - but maybe we can just
reactivate the "ugly kludge", so that we have at least something ?

Maybe you can point me to some places in cvs where this is done - then I
can try a little bit ...

LG
Georg