[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1655662 ] .xa10120: no such object

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 9 01:54:44 CET 2007

Bugs item #1655662, was opened at 2007-02-09 01:54
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1655662&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: v0.40.2

Initial Comment:
Hi,

This seems to happen under "random" circumstances. It happened to me with every kind of patches (simple and complex) and usually NOT in a sistematic manner (that is, the same patch which once triggers the bug, after restarting PD never does again...)

However, this patch that I attach does sistematically make this happen, at least to me under Windows XP.

The following error message appears in the output window:

>> .xa10120: no such object

This particular patch uses "scripting", i.e. it creates and deletes an object in a subpatch iteratively; however, I saw this same bug happen a lot of times with patches which didn't make any use of scripting at all. I attach this just because it is the only one I have that is sure to trigger the bug.

Sorry I can't "isolate" it further.

Matteo Sisti Sette