[PD-dev] Fwd: Request for dev access

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Feb 15 16:35:26 CET 2007

Hallo,
Georg Holzmann hat gesagt: // Georg Holzmann wrote:

> Hallo!
>
> >Just to give some numbers: Currently we have 59 developers according
> >to http://sourceforge.net/projects/pure-data and I just saw, that some
> >like said Eric Lyon are still missing - at least I do know *him*
> >personally ;) - so we are already past 60!
>
> Yes, but how many developers are active ATM ?
> I don't think that much more than 10 commited something in the last
> month ...

Again I think this is even more reason to handle write-everywhere
permissions a bit less liberal according to a principle of least
damage.

If only 10 developers actually commit regularily, dealing with
permissions more restrictive wouldn't affect the others at all. And
OTOH it would allow us to give out the restricted permissions to a lot
more people much easier and without worries.

Ciao