[PD-dev] Fwd: Request for dev access

Eric Lyon audiodidact at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 10:22:07 CET 2007

Another question that comes to mind is the name space issue. I have an
external in LyonPotpourri called adsr~. So does MaxMSP. But there's no clash
because all of my externals in MaxMSP are compiled with a prefix, in this
case el.adsr~.  If many different packages are to be coordinated, it would
be nice to have a similar convention to address this issue in Pd. (Hopefully
not an ugly one like making me change all my files to el_adsr~.c and so
forth.)

Cheers,

Eric