[PD-dev] Pd-Extended help path

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Feb 25 07:09:32 CET 2007

Which version are you using?  I am assuming that you are talking
about 0.40.2, which is very rough.  The idea for the next step is to
include the help files in the libdir (i.e. inside extra/zexy/) so
that it is a self-contained (#2 you mention below).  This relies on
have the metadata parsing working and having a help menu built with
that data.

Otherwise you wouldn't be able to browse the help files in the Help
Browser.  A possible temporary workaround would be to make the Help
Browser browse help files in "extra".

So I think that yes, #2 should happen, but the rest needs to follow
in the same release or it won't make much sense.

.hc