[PD-dev] pd and eclipse

David Plans Casal dataflow at davidcasal.com
Thu Mar 1 10:14:13 CET 2007

On 1 Mar 2007, at 02:30, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

>> I just use gdb from within aquamacs...my cycle is: I give gcc or g++
>> compilation lines on the command input mode within aquamacs and then
>> if a problem arises I use gdb from within to go through it, or just
>> to step through.
>>
>> Need to know more? I could do a little write up if you like.
>
> Yeah, I'd like to hear more.  I started a gdb page a while back,
> amybe you could add to that, or start a new page:
>
> http://puredata.org/docs/developer/UsingGdbToDebugPdExternals

Ok will review what I do in terms of workflow and add to that page.
Will add an emacs/pd page if there isn't one.

Incidentally, vim's 'take me to the error' happens automatically in
emacs, and gdb jumps in if you want it to. But, Vim's more sparse and
elegant. I don't mind driving a truck though ;-)