[PD-dev] Fwd: Request for dev access

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 09:59:11 CET 2007

Haha, please look at the first message in (or the subject of) this
thread... we have gone far off topic : )

Yes, the counter proposal bit was a jab at the fact that the lazy
consensus has been a bit too lazy, and if the consensus is that I am
rejected perhaps a counter-proposal (for my rejection) is needed to
confirm that, lazily.

Finally, does anyone have any opinions on http://code.google.com as a
cantidate?  It would perhaps lighten your load, IOhannes (in that you
wouldn't have to assemble the server at IEM).

Luke