[PD-dev] compile partconv~ for intelmac - wow !!! success !!

Luigi Rensinghoff luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de
Wed Mar 7 12:26:52 CET 2007

Am 07.03.2007 um 12:00 schrieb Steffen:

> On 07/03/2007, at 9.30, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>
>> if so, did it put a libfftw3f.a file somewhere? if it went to /usr/
>> lib/
>> instead of /usr/local/lib/ just edit the makefile and replace all
>> occurences of /usr/local/lib/libfftw3f.a by /usr/lib/libfftw3f.a (or
>> wherever the fftw3-dev packages put the .a-file)
>

> Ah, and Fink, which was used to install it, doesn't install to /usr/
> local but to /sw by default.

it was in /sw/lib but i found it with "locate"

Thats a success ;-) I was looking for a way to get a good reverb in
pd, and it works !!!!
In case you dont know, there are really good (and free) impulse
was wondering if that works in PD, it does !! And it sounds quite
good. If you want to give it a try.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~fokkie/IR.htm

some nice telefones and speakers.

Have a nice day

Luigi

Do you know any other good places for impulse responses ?