[PD-dev] developer access ?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Mar 17 13:31:35 CET 2007

Hallo,
Luigi Rensinghoff hat gesagt: // Luigi Rensinghoff wrote:

> i am working on a "cleaned" version of a mac OSX extended Installer
> and i am almost there.
>
> Is thee a place where i can put it so that others can download it ???
> Do i need dev-acces for that (sourceforge, wiki-page) ?

You don't need dev-access just for hosting some files, and CVS is not
meant to be for binaries anyways. You can instead create an account on
puredata.info and host files there. That's what the community page is
for as well.

And then I suppose Hans will be glad to include any bugfixes you made
into the official installers.

Ciao