[PD-dev] Makefile with recursive directories

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Mar 23 23:10:53 CET 2007

Makefiles are largely tied to bourne shell scripts, so that would be
the preferred scripting language with Makefiles.  You can write
bourne shell code right into the Makefile.  For directory recursion
or pattern matching, check out these files:

externals/Makefile - $(wildcard ...) and $(shell sed ...)
pd/src/makefile.in - for dir in $(shell ...)

And others too

.hc