[PD-dev] iemxmlrpc dying on Windows auto-build

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Apr 10 22:29:23 CEST 2007

On Apr 10, 2007, at 4:03 PM, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> Unfortunately, the Windows auto-build machines don't email errors
>> (yet..).  Looks like these need to be ported to Windows (i.e.
>> FD_SET  and FD_ISSET):
>
> no need for porting, these are windows functions.
> the defining header (winsock2.h) is included when _WINDOWS is defined.
>
> i hope i have fixed this (making sure that _WINDOWS is defined when
> __WIN32__ is already set) now.

I am pretty sure that _WIN32 is the most generic and widely defined
version of this macro.  I did a pretty thorough search thru Microsoft
VC, Cygwin gcc, MinGW gcc, and others, and that's the one that's
defined everywhere AFAIK.

.hc

> mfg.asdr
> IOhannes

----

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.