[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1698780 ] hid misses lots of keyboard events on Intel Mac

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 12 16:08:46 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1698780, was opened at 2007-04-11 23:03
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by stffn
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1698780&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: pd-extended
Group: v0.39.2

Initial Comment:

Using Pd-0.39.2-extended-test7 on a MacBook Pro 17", [hid] misses most keyboard events.  This works fine on my Powerbook G4.

Can anyone else with an Intel Mac confirm this?

Comment By: stffn (stffn)