[PD-dev] sysloader problem

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Thu Apr 19 14:35:37 CEST 2007

Hi,
it's true that the current loader hook has designed for libs only.
I've also thought about introducing an additional object loader, which
should then also be able to draw its patcher text from an external
source (like from the web, or from a database), but that's hard because
of the way how pd currently loads and creates the objects.

oops, wanted to write more, but no time....
all the best, Thomas