[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1650754 ] Backwards Delete does not work in PD-Extended

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Apr 20 06:09:48 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1650754, was opened at 2007-02-02 11:05
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1650754&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: pd-extended
Group: v0.38.4

Initial Comment:
This is also a Pd-Extended exclusive issue: the backwards delete key produces the "missing character" rectangles, overwriting but not deleting the intended text.  In the picture: cursor was placed at the "d" in "delete", and backwards-delete was pressed 3 times.  Instead of "ete", we get "[][][]ete".