[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1595028 ] cyclone's [gate] changes type on drag and on save

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Apr 20 06:16:48 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1595028, was opened at 2006-11-12 07:03
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eighthave
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1595028&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: externals
Group: v0.39.2

Initial Comment:
if i drag a [gate] object around the gui window, or
save a patch containing a [gate], the [gate] object is
saved as a different type depending on what the last
message to its left inlet was. (0==text, 1==object,
2==msg, 3==numberbox, ...)

i'm running pd-0.39.2-extended-2006-11-08-windowsxp

attached is a patch that demonstrates the bug. bang,
then drag aroud the gate object, or just save and
reload the patch.