[PD-dev] managing Windows sources in pure-data CVS

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Apr 25 17:04:23 CEST 2007

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> Hey,

hi

> Luckily, CVS is designed to do this:
>
> "13. Tracking third-party sources"
> http://ximbiot.com/cvs/manual/cvs-1.12.9/cvs_13.html

;-)
my only comment on this is that i won't comment it.

> I am not particular about the name of the section, I am thinking
> "win32_sources".  Comments, feedback, etc.?

so what happens if (after some time) you notice that other OS's will
profit from the packages in win32_sources too?
will the package "foobar" live in both "win32_sources" and
"linux64_sources"?
or will the linux-stuff also live in "win32_sources"?

i'd rather vote for "3rdparty" or something along these lines.

mfg.asdr
IOhannes