[PD-dev] definitions in m_pd.h that aren't present in pd (and vice versa)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue May 1 06:30:31 CEST 2007

I think that void sys_register_loader(loader_t loader); is now
declared in the HEAD of MAIN.  (0.41.0-test3?).  As for the rest,
make a patch and submit it to the tracker.  If you want it to be
included in Pd-extended, it goes into packages/patches, and has to
compile on all platforms.  The patch needs to be a 'diff -uw', and
should have no path information.

.hc