[PD-dev] pdp/pidip + libquicktime + libavcodec on Mac OS X

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Tue May 8 12:18:15 CEST 2007

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

>Is there anyone who has gotten libavcodec + libquicktime built into
>pdp and/or pidip for Mac OS X?  The current build seems to include
>it, but I can't get pdp_qt to open any movies.  Everything says
>"unsupported codec".
>
>.hc

>----
>
>As we enjoy great advantages from inventions of others, we should be
>glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and
>this we should do freely and generously.         - Benjamin Franklin

joder, this mystery ..... and obsfuscation.... it's only this :

[root at localhost pdp]# ls /usr/local/lib/libquicktime
lqt_audiocodec.a lqt_ferguson.a lqt_mjpeg.a lqt_opendivx.a lqt_png.a
lqt_rtjpeg.a lqt_svq.a lqt_videocodec.a lqt_vorbis.a lqt_xanim.a
lqt_audiocodec.la lqt_ferguson.la lqt_mjpeg.la lqt_opendivx.la
lqt_png.la lqt_rtjpeg.la lqt_svq.la lqt_videocodec.la lqt_vorbis.la
lqt_xanim.la
lqt_audiocodec.so lqt_ferguson.so lqt_mjpeg.so lqt_opendivx.so
lqt_png.so lqt_rtjpeg.so lqt_svq.so lqt_videocodec.so lqt_vorbis.so
lqt_xanim.so

you included this in your build?

sevy