[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1708638 ] memento segfault on win32

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon May 14 22:59:19 CEST 2007

Hallo,

could someone with pd-extended on Windows maybe check, if the Memento
example (like memento-help.pd) still crashes as described below? I
believe, it's a pd-extended specific issue, maybe the wrong [prepend]
gets loaded first?

(I cannot test on Windows currently, but I've seen the crash happen with
pixelTango patches as well on Windows some time ago.)

Ciao
--
Frank