[PD-dev] last problem: pdp_ieee1394

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu May 17 06:05:23 CEST 2007

So now that I figured out how to embed the libquicktime plugins, I
can think of only one key thing that is missing from pidip in the
upcoming Pd-extended release: [pdp_ieee1394].  It is compiled into
pidip.pd_darwin, I can see all of the stuff using 'strings'.  But
when I try to load it, I just says "couldn't create".

Then this release of Pd-extended will be able to do audio and video
streaming out-of-box.

----

publicity.          - Bill Moyers