[PD-dev] Adding stuff to pd-extended 0.39

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun May 27 23:37:52 CEST 2007

"branched-v0-39-2-extended" is the tag of the point where the branch
was made. "branch-v0-39-2-extended" (minus "ed) is the branch itself.

For future reference, it's generally not a good idea to add code to a
release candidate.  It's not just about the stability of the objects
themselves, but of the whole package and any possible interactions.
I am ok with you adding this stuff now, as long as you are willing to
test them on all three platforms, or have people test them.

Otherwise, the Pd-0.40.2-extended builds are a good place for just
checking stuff in since those builds will get tested as it nears
closer to release.

Last thing, I'd really like to see the release cycle be much quicker,
but there would need to be more contributions for that to happen.

.hc