[PD-dev] Adding stuff to pd-extended 0.39

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon May 28 14:17:50 CEST 2007

Hallo,

> Bug fixes are good right now in the release candidate, new features
> are not.  As far as I know that is the definition of "release
> candidate", it seems to be standard practice, and it sounds like a
> good idea to me.

Personally I don't consider adding a couple of more abstractions in
e.g. [list]-abs a new feature. As the Makefile-target to install
abstractions just copies over files to a certain directory, it also
seems impossible to that copying over some more files could break
something, that wasn't broken before. (It's slightly different for
RRADical.)

However I consider some of these new abstractions to be very
important, so I will just add them.

Ciao