[PD-dev] iem16 problem

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon May 28 21:23:11 CEST 2007

Georg Holzmann wrote:
> Hallo IOhannes!
>
> All the iem16 stuff does not work for me - don't know why ...
>
> It does not find the array although I think I made it in a correct way ...
>
> E.g. in iem16_array.c, line 25:
>
>   if (!(a = (t_table16 *)pd_findbyclass(x->x_arrayname, table16_class)))
>     error("%s: no such array", x->x_arrayname->s_name);
>
> here the array is not find - so I get the error ...
>
> Do you have an idea which problem this could be ?
> (test patch attached)

yes: compile iem16 as a library!

seriously: afair, "table16_class" is defined static therefore the
objects [table16], [tab16_read] and [tab16_write] (or however they are
called) will refer to different classes with the same name; or something
like this (cannot remember exactly)

please try compiling iem16 as library and check whether it works.

mfg.asdr
IOhannes