[PD-dev] Adding stuff to pd-extended 0.39

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Mon May 28 21:36:19 CEST 2007

What sort of contributions would be needed? I agree that the release
cycle should be quicker, and would like to help in any way that I can.

Is there an itinerary or task list that contributors could refer to? I
think if there was a bit more of a public plan/itinerary, things could
be scaled to more contributors more easily.

~Kyle

--
-----