[PD-dev] Adding stuff to pd-extended 0.39

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue May 29 07:21:12 CEST 2007

Basically, what needs to happen is to have the "Pd-extended" bugs in
the tracker fixed.  The two big ones that I can think of are FTGL/
Font support in Gem on Mac OS X, and the [sqrt~]/[delread~] bug on
Mac OS X.

Testing then filing bugs, and writing/improving help patches is
always helpful as well.

.hc

On May 28, 2007, at 3:36 PM, Kyle Klipowicz wrote:

> What sort of contributions would be needed? I agree that the release
> cycle should be quicker, and would like to help in any way that I can.
>
> Is there an itinerary or task list that contributors could refer to? I
> think if there was a bit more of a public plan/itinerary, things could
> be scaled to more contributors more easily.
>
> ~Kyle
>
> On 5/27/07, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:
>> Last thing, I'd really like to see the release cycle be much quicker,
>> but there would need to be more contributions for that to happen.
> --
> -----
> http://perhapsidid.wordpress.com

----