[PD-dev] iem16 troubles

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed May 30 15:25:45 CEST 2007

Georg Holzmann wrote:
> Hallo!
>
>> just to reiterate myself:
>> i can compile and run iem16 on linux and os-x as a _library_.
>
> yes, but also only if you NOT declare table16_class as static, which
> leads to the compile error on osx ...

yes, sorry if this is unclear:
the reason for all this is that "table16_class" must NOT be static in
order to make the objects work.

this (that is: NOT declaring table16_class as static) leads to the
compile error on osx, if compiled with pd-extend's build-system as
single externals (it compiles fine with _my_ buildsystem)

the fix is NOT to make the class "static" (which breaks the object), but
to fix the linkeage.

(this is basically what georg is saying)

fmga.sr
IOhannes