[PD-dev] Compilation on OSX

David Plans Casal dataflow at davidcasal.com
Wed May 30 21:41:10 CEST 2007

Hi Hans,

On 30 May 2007, at 18:23, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> There are patches in packages/patches that allow you to compile on
> Mac OS X.  Pd-0.40.2-extended is building every night these days.

Cool. However, I was wondering how to go about fixing the problem,
more than just get it to compile for myself.

I've never encountered lipo before and can't understand why this
build would have a problem with libtcl...

What's the difference between HEAD and 0.40.2-extended in terms of
their libtcl dependency?