[PD-dev] Request for dev access

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Mon Jun 11 10:54:54 CEST 2007

Hi Devs,

I would like write access to the SF CVS repository so I can check in
some changes to Frank's sssad collection and check in my own
s-abstractions so that they can become part of pd-extended.

Obligatory introduction:
My name is Chris McCormick and I have been using Pure Data for mostly
good and not much evil since 2000-and-something. I like making music and
visuals with Pd, and long walks on the beach. My SF username is chr15m,
and I'm proud and excited that I will be the 333rd person (in base 4)
granted access to the Pd SF CVS.

I await your silent assent with baited breath.

Best,

Chris.