[PD-dev] makefile tutorial

nosehair911 at bellsouth.net nosehair911 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 14 17:27:49 CEST 2007

Can anyone help me find a tutorial to write a makefile for os x that links static and dynamic libraries.  My
code is written in c++.
BTW hc. Pd extended is looking awsome, pdp_qt works finally and also there is Gem font support, 2 of
my biggest gripes.

FYI: The way I am being able to compile simple externals in Xcode is like this.
1. start a dynamic lib project in Xcode.
2. change the target packaging externsion to pd_darwin and erase prefix lib if any
3. make sure my header,library and frameworks paths are entered if any
4. under linking>other linker flags I write -undefined dynamic_lookup -lz -Xlinker -Y -Xlinker 100
5. under warning>other warning flags I write -Wmost
6. that works for me
Alain