[PD-dev] Keyboard shortcut for Left-click?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Jun 18 02:16:11 CEST 2007

That sounds like an interesting idea.  I think the way to do it is to
look into Tcl key bindings.  They are not that hard.  Basically, you
just have to find the function that starts the connection, and makes
the connection, then bind the "c" key to it.  In the pd.tk/u_main.tk,
check out the "bind" statements.

.hc