[PD-dev] Trouble with memory+pointers

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 25 21:42:21 CEST 2007

Hi devs,

I'm trying to rewrite some of my externals to be a bit more effe\icient, clear up after themselves and generally work more smoothly. I started with maskxor, because I really need this to work for the ICMC, and it's not working properly in certain situations.

So I borrowed some code from zexy/src/drip.c and rewrote it. It compiled OK, but crashes PD. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my code, and how to fix it?

Best,
Ed

Lone Shark "Aviation" out now on http://www.pyramidtransmissions.com
http://www.myspace.com/sharktracks