[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1721404 ] xsample lib not loading

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jul 2 01:02:09 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1721404, was opened at 2007-05-18 08:50
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by lukeiannini
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1721404&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: externals
Group: v0.39.2

Initial Comment:
The xgroove~ and xplay~ objects are not working for me on
Pd-0.39.2-extended-rc2 (OS X 10.4.9). The *.pd_darwin files are in the /extra folder, and other objects are loading fine from there (tested vasp and it loads).

Could this be an issue with the actual compiled externals? I know that flext can be a bit tricky on OS X (at least for me).

Comment By: Luke Iannini (lukeiannini)