[PD-dev] getdir bug in mingw

Stephen Sinclair radarsat1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 21:36:39 CEST 2007

Hi,

I just filed the following bug:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1747984&group_id=55736&atid=478070

I was just wondering, has anyone else had this problem of [getdir]
crashing on Windows?
I have to run windows due to the haptic devices I am using, but
unfortunately this occasionally causes some problems with certain Pd
patches.  *sigh*

Though admittedly I'm very glad Pd is as cross-platform friendly as it
is, so don't get me wrong. Anyways I just thought I'd post to the dev
list, since the is a really curious bug and seems to have something to
do with an internal function canvas_getcurrent().

I'm no pd-kernel-hacker, so if anyone has any ideas I'm curious to know.

Cheers,
Steve