[PD-dev] add partconv~ to CVS/Pd-extended? (Re: compile partconv~ for intelmac - wow !!! success !!)

Ben Saylor bensaylor at fastmail.fm
Fri Jul 6 03:31:38 CEST 2007

Hi,

Maybe partconv~ would make a good addition to Pd-extended.

I don't have CVS write access and do so little Pd development that it
probably wouldn't make much sense to add me, but would anyone be willing to
add partconv~ (or anything else of mine that might be appropriate, for that
matter) to CVS?

http://www.puredata.info/Members/bensaylor/folder_contents

Ben

P.S.  Here is a patch that adds automatic FFTW wisdom-file loading and
saving.  It speeds up initialization when you create a partconv~ object
with the same partition size as one you've created before.  I'm not sure it
will work on Windows, because it depends on the $HOME environment variable.
Anyone want to give it a try?