[PD-dev] pd+programming languaje

ruben gomez ruido_electronico at yahoo.es
Sat Jul 7 21:51:51 CEST 2007

> I try py/pyex but not work with the python interpreter.  The module
> pyex make error.

Which operating system, which version of py/pyext, which version of
pd, which version of Python, which exact error message?
Can you provide an example patcher where this happens?

greetings, Thomas

  I try in windows xp and ubuntu 7.04 with python 2.4 and py/pyext for 2.4. The problem is the module pyex, i cannot import to python.
  At the moment, the best form for the communication between PD and python I have found it with the module OSC.py and dumpOSC. Is good.

  Thanks

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com