[PD-dev] pointers

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 06:41:03 CEST 2007

I was wondering if you could clarify for me what types of data
structures you are pointing to, because I could think of an
application that this would solve.

For a while now, I was wondering how to include a wave packets
transform in pd.  The wave++ library has a wave packets transform,
where the structure of the transform is provided as a tree, and the
tree is a class.  Could we make an external that does the wave packets
transform and stores the tree, then passes a pointer to the tree to
the next stage in processing.  (I'm not suggesting to do this any time
soon, I just thought of an example)
Do you do similar things in GridFlow?  What kinds of pointers do you
think are necessary to handle?

Chuck