[PD-dev] cleanup of CVS

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Mon Jul 9 07:44:42 CEST 2007

On Sun, Jul 08, 2007 at 10:33:56PM -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> On Jul 6, 2007, at 6:02 AM, Chris McCormick wrote:
> >Sounds good! I will stop pestering the list about it then and wait
> >until
> >after pd~convention to commit s-abstractions when there is some
> >resolution about the repository.
>
> It doesn't take much to commit stuff to the CVS.  I'd say it wouldn't
> hurt to do it now.

Well as it stands now I'd have the annoying requirement that I keep
two local copies of s-abstractions and have to manually port changes
between them and commit to two different repositories, which was the
reason for my original post. I am very forgetful, and I am certain that
the SF repository would fall out of date as I'd forget to commit to that
repository each time I made a change.

I'm happy to wait until we've resolved the repository issues before
importing my abstractions.

Best,

Chris.