[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-1750770 ] [stat] crashes with unknown directory input

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 10 04:34:08 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1750770, was opened at 2007-07-09 13:26
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by lukeiannini
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=1750770&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: externals
Group: v0.40.2

Initial Comment:
Hi Hans!
On OS X and a recent autobuild of PD-E 0.40.2, stat crashes Pd when given a nonexistent file or directory.  (it used to give a not-found error, as of a couple months ago)

That's a bummer!!