[PD-dev] recursion in Gem - a tutorial

Isidro Gonzalez isidro_gonsoy at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 23:14:00 CEST 2007

Patrice:
Yes, but don´t be worried: it doesn´t seems to be a
problem with the code. It seems to be the compiler
you are using. I tried to build even simpler code like
the "counter" example(Found on the Iohannes Zmoelnig
guide to writing externs at
htttp://iem.kug.ac.at/pd/externals-HOWTO/)
with the GNU tools and got the same result as you...it
compiles, but then it does not load on pd.
And exactly the same code compiled using nmake(MS
Visual C++) builds and loads on PD without problems.
So, it is not the code, but the compiler and/or the
compiling instructions...
But I don´t have the answer...does anybody?
:)

https://devel.goto10.org/dl.php?repname=maximus&path=%2Ftutorials%2Fgem-recursion%2F&rev=0&isdir=1

https://devel.goto10.org/dl.php?repname=maximus&path=%2Fclodlib%2F&rev=0&isdir=1

http://www.blurty.com/users/claudiusmaximus/day/2007/07/18#407