[PD-dev] pd_error() deprecated

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Jul 20 00:21:23 CEST 2007

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> How about make pd_error() call error()

Sorry, I am not clear. By deprecated I mean still supported. All the
pd_error()s I removed were calls, not the implementation.

> and issue a warning.

If I make it issue a warning I'll get pagefuls of warnings for externals
that are made to run in Pd and still need to use pd_error in order to get
correct error messages in Pd. So, no warning.