[PD-dev] please add 'mokhov' to pure-data at SF.net

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Jul 24 16:56:53 CEST 2007

Serguei A. Mokhov wrote:
> Hi,

hi serguei

> I will soon be completing my PD external(s) for the upcoming PDCon07. I
> would like to able to commit them to the PD repo once I am ready. For
> this, could you please add SF.net 'mokhov' to the project.

as we (at least: i) do not know anything about you, it would be nice if
you could introduce yourself, tell us what you are doing and why it
would be especially important to have your external(s) in the cvs.

(this is just the standard procedure how we handle things here: once you
have submitted all the "relevant" information and no one objects, an
admin will add you to the devs; this process of "lazy consensus" usually
takes some days)

mfg,asdr
IOhannes