[PD-dev] pdstring's crashing

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Jul 24 23:14:32 CEST 2007

moin

i get weird random crashes when using [any2string] of bryan's pdstrings
library.

unfortunately i have not been able to reproduce them reliably
(as a matter of fact it only crashes halfway through our performance :-()

we have spent some time now in tracking the error down, but to real avail.

the only thing that is rather sure is, that it crashes in the
freebytes(text) call in any2string_anything() with
"***glibc detected *** free(): invalid next size(fast): 0x0823e3f0 ***"

nevertheless i cannot find anything wrong.

has anybody else experienced this before? bryan?
any insights would be helpful

i'll file a bug-report later...

mfga.dsr
IOhannes