[PD-dev] pdstring's crashing

Bryan Jurish moocow at ling.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Jul 25 01:15:40 CEST 2007

moin Martin,

Yep, I just had another glimpse at your [str] code too, and noted the
recent change ;-)

I suppose the best workaround for [any2string] is probably going to be
pre-allocation too, but it's too late for me to implement that tonight;
maybe tomorrow...

marmosets,
	Bryan

On 2007-07-25 01:00:48, Martin Peach <martin.peach at sympatico.ca> appears
to have written:

--
Bryan Jurish                           "There is *always* one more bug."
jurish at ling.uni-potsdam.de      -Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology