[PD-dev] help-array crashing outlet_anything

nosehair911 at bellsouth.net nosehair911 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 25 21:35:33 CEST 2007

It doesn't thats whats confusing me.  Pixel data is the same on both exept it takes more cpu to
process. I think it has to do with cpu load but I am not sure.  I think I am going to just try a simple
"Class array[amount] " intead of "Class *pointer = new Class[amount]" see if that would be easier on
the cpu or the coding gods.

Alain