[PD-dev] help-array crashing outlet_anything

nosehair911 at bellsouth.net nosehair911 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 26 02:08:35 CEST 2007

Ok I tried with a static array like "Class array[amount] " and it did not crash, it worked perfect. Now I
have to figure out what I am doing to cause a crash (with heavy cpu load I persume, still a bit
confused?) using a dynamic array? It would be nice to have a dynamic array so as not to eat up so
much ram.
Alain