[PD-dev] smoke object help

nosehair911 at bellsouth.net nosehair911 at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 6 00:45:27 CEST 2007

Thanks for your responce.  perspec -1 640 -1 480 1 1001 did the trick. What I dont get is why I cant do
perspec -1 640 -1 480 999 1001 and view 0 0 1000.  The image disapears I have to have perspec at
1 1001 to see an image. Even if I do 2 1001 I get nothing. With other geos it works but not with this
one I am writing. Could it be that my z depth is set at -1. I dont think that is it but maybe some one can
explain that to me.
Thanks,
Alain